Skip to content
Hope Connection Counseling and Therapy is rooted in Christian values and beliefs that help you find hope, healing, and freedom. However, we offer counseling to you regardless of your own beliefs or faith.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God who is three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is God’s sovereign voice speaking to His people actively, accurately, and with power.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God, was born unto a virgin, lived a life free from sin, performed miracles, died for us on the cross, was physically resurrected, ascended to the heavenly Father, and will physically return to rule and reign in the earth.
- We believe that in order for humans to rejoin the family of God, they must turn away from darkness and sin to trust in the Savior, Jesus, and be reborn by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that every believer will be resurrected to eternal life and every one not believing will be resurrected to eternal judgement.
- We believe that God through the Holy Spirit dwells in those who believe in Jesus, and brings us the gifts of the Holy Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control. We also believe in the working of the charismatic gifts through the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Christ followers are on a journey together in unity and community to pursue being like Jesus, the head, and loving like Jesus as He loves and works in and through us.